Ameri House is a Zand era (1750-1794) structure built as the home of the then governor of Kashan. This historic mansion has 85 rooms and several courtyards, the oldest of which are the Andarouni (interior), which was used by women and servants, and Birouni (exterior) which was mostly used by men. The house has the tallest of residential wind towers among Kashan traditional houses. The house has seven-door Shahneshins (alcove) and a few three-door chambers. This mansion has been lavishly decorated with Girih tiles, stucco reliefs, moqarnas, wall paintings, and monabbat. The Ameri House has been turned into a museum.