Jame Mosque of Sanandaj
Jame Mosque of Sanandaj also known as Dar-al Ehsan (the house good) was built at the beginning of Qajar era (1785–1925) upon the order of Sanandaj Vassal Amanollah Khan Ardalan. The mosque has two verandas and a large central courtyard around which 12 chambers have been constructed for the use of seminary students. The mosque has a Shabestan with 24 columns, which have been adorned with Quranic verses. Seven-colored tiles have been used in the decoration of the mosque.